King George Plumbing and Heating, Your Trusted HVAC Contractor
With more than 30 years as HVAC Contractors, trust our team of highly trained technicians with your HVAC repair needs! Our dedicated team of licensed technicians always comes prepared to address any issues you may be having with your AC system and get you back on track to a cool summer.
We will perform a thorough inspection of your HVAC unit to determine the best course of action, that suits your budget and your needs. Our team of skilled professionals are constantly training and acquiring knowledge of new technologies, to excel in all their projects. We are Certified HVAC contractors as well as insured and bonded.
Installing an HVAC unit requires a great deal of skill and experience. Luckily the King George Plumbing and Heating team has both in spades! We are available 24/7/365 because we know that heating and cooling repair needs do not always strike during normal business hours.
As Your HVAC Contractors We Will:
- Provide industry-leading customer service any time you call, 24/7/365.
- Come out and thoroughly inspect your system to determine the root cause of your AC problems.
- Explain what issues we found, and different repair options you have, and give our expert opinions on your best course of action based on your budget and system needs.
- Perform any necessary repairs as efficiently and effectively as possible, ensuring that the problem is corrected the first time, every time
The King Of A/C Repairs in New Jersey
When it comes to air conditioning repairs, one thing rings true no matter what age, brand, or model system you have: there is never a convenient time to lose air conditioning.
When temperatures outside begin to rise, the last thing you want is to feel the uncomfortable heat in your own home as well. A malfunctioning cooling system can bring with it a slew of issues, including:
- Health risks such as respiratory distress from a sudden change in humidity and temperature.
- Allergy irritations triggered by airborne pollutants .
- Sleep loss or an inability to get adequate rest due to uncomfortable home environments.
- More costly repairs can be brought on by ignoring an AC unit that isn't performing properly - even leading to a complete system replacement.
- Harmful mold growth can become prevalent in environments with higher humidity levels due to an improperly functioning AC unit, causing more severe physical health issues
That's why having an experienced HVAC contractor on hand like King George Plumbing and Heating is so important! We take pride in keeping you safe and comfortable in your home when things heat up unexpectedly.
Why Is It Important To Hire a Skilled HVAC Contractor?
With so much riding on the efficiency and overall performance of your cooling system, it's easy to understand the importance of having repairs done completely and correctly the first time around. The last thing you want to do is discover your AC has been temporarily bandaged, only to break down once again down the line.
You want to know that you are receiving the full extent of the services you pay for. That means that each and every repair done on your AC system should start at the root of the issue and work through every problem it may have caused since the trouble began. Half-done repairs can lead to a long line of issues for your AC, including:
- Larger repair bills later on. When an AC repair isn't handled properly, it can lead to more serious issues with other components of your system, causing even more expansive repair bills.
- Repeat visits after the initial problem come back. If the root cause isn't addressed by a trained technician, it will most certainly rear its ugly head again in the near future.
- Complete system failure. By not handling the source of your system malfunction, you are essentially shortening the lifespan of your current unit. In fact, an improper repair can even lead to complete system failure, leading to the need to purchase an all-new HVAC unit, years ahead of schedule.
HVAC Contractors That Will Bring You Back To Comfort | Call Today!
Our technicians are trained to provide the best possible service in order to help ensure that you receive the most comprehensive and thorough repair services possible, every time.
We are dedicated to keeping your air conditioning systems optimized for the most comfortable and healthy living environments possible. If your AC is not operating at peak performance, we will have you back in comfort in no time with our thorough diagnostics and professional repairs.
Don't wait to have your system repaired and risk the health and comfort of your household. Give us a call today to see how our team of expert contractors & technicians can make all the difference in improving the performance of your HVAC system!
Our knowledgeable and experienced HVAC experts will help you keep cool and escape the summer heat!