Electrical Repairs & Installations in New Jersey
King George Plumbing and Heating has experienced electricians working through New Jersey, so, when something is wrong with your electrical system, don't try and take care of it yourself. Handling electrical wires is a dangerous and difficult job that should be left to the professionals.
Trust your system in the hands of King George Plumbing and Heating. Our highly trained electricians are backed by years of experience performing expert electrical repairs and inspections.
When something is wrong with your system, reach out to us right away. Our electricians will carefully inspect and assess the condition of your system and provide safe, lasting repairs. You can rest easy knowing we fix it right the first time, every time!
Signs You Need To Call an Electrician
Have you been ignoring common signs of electrical problems in your home? At King George Plumbing and Heating, your safety is our top priority.
The best way to stay safe and protected is to be aware of electrical issues and have a professional electrician address them right away. Our licensed electricians cover most of central New Jersey 24/7.
Common electrical issues that we can repair include:
- Broken light switch
- Loose outlet plug
- Flickering or dimming lights
- Buzzing lights
- Frequently tripping a circuit breaker
- Sparks coming from outlets
- Dead outlets
- Power sags and dips
- Warm outlets
- Light bulbs burn out frequently
- Electrical shock
- Circuit overload
- Power surges
We urge you to reach out to us at once if you notice any issue with your household electrics. Using advanced tools, technology, and equipment, our electricians can quickly and safely identify and resolve problems with your system. All repairs are completed the first time, every time.
How Can I Prevent Electrical Problems?
The last thing any homeowner wants to deal with is electrical problems. Minor electrical issues can quickly escalate and lead to major problems such as house fires. There are a few things that you can do to avoid electrical problems and keep your home protected.
- Never use an electrical cord that is damaged, frayed, or torn
- Make sure electrical cords are visible but out of the way from foot traffic
- Do not rip cords out of outlets
- Keep all electrical devices dry
- Do not run electrical cords underneath furniture
- Don't plug too many appliances into one outlet or power strip
- Schedule regular inspections
Electrical inspections are the key to maintaining a safe electrical system. It is important to have a professional electrician examine and run safety checks on your system in order to take care of any minor issues before they cause major damage.
What Are the Benefits of Electrical Inspections Done by Expert Electricians?
Scheduling routine electrical inspections is the best way to keep your family safe. During inspections, our electricians inspect wiring, conduits, and electrical panels to ensure everything is intact and there are no fire hazards. The benefits of electrical inspections are plentiful.
- Addressing and correcting any existing fire hazards
- Identifying improperly installed materials
- Identifying electrical mistakes and taking care of them
- Conserving energy
- Lowering energy bills
- Ensuring home is up to code
- Recognizing outdated wiring
- Ensuring the safe operation of electrical appliances
New Jersey Lighting
Our King George Plumbing and Heating Electricians are here to Brighten Up Your Home!
Lighting is such an underestimated part of our homes and yet it can have a profound effect on its appearance and overall mood. At King George Plumbing and Heating, our highly trained electricians know exactly what it takes to brighten up your home and take any indoor or outdoor space to the next level. Whether you need lighting inspections or repairs, to accentuate some artwork, or to increase the security of your home by adding outdoor lights, we've got you covered. Backed by years of industry experience, our lighting professionals have completed countless lighting jobs for homeowners throughout the area.
What Are the Types of Lighting?
Most interior designers think of lighting in terms of three different categories.
These categories are:
- General lighting: Also known as ambient lighting, this type of lighting serves to illuminate entire rooms or living spaces such as a hallway or living room. General lighting makes a space visible and easy to navigate.
- Task lighting: This type of lighting serves to make completing certain task easier. It directs more light towards a specific area to enable you to see specific objects clearly. Task lighting is perfect for writing, doing homework, sewing, and more.
- Accent lighting: This type of lighting is used to accentuate certain features and add drama to a room. Accent lighting is used to draw attention toward artwork, sculptures, awards, or any other prized possessions.
Determining the type of lighting that is perfect for each space in your home is no easy task. Our electricians are here to guide you through the process, offer expert insight, and provide second-to-none electrical work and lighting installations.
Indoor Lighting Fixtures
Indoor lights come in a variety of styles and tones, which can make designing the lighting in your home quite difficult. There are many kinds of indoor lighting fixtures, including surface lights, track lights, pendant lights, recessed lights, under-cabinet lights, chandeliers, wall sconces, and ceiling lights.
When you call our lighting professionals, we can walk through your home, discuss your lighting goals with you, and help determine the perfect fixtures for each space in your home, from your bathroom to your hallway to your bedroom to your kitchen and beyond.
Benefits of Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting is extremely important for any home. Not only can an outdoor lighting system transform your home but it can also improve the functionality of your yard. There are many benefits to outdoor lighting.
- Security: A well-lit yard discourages potential intruders.
- Easy navigation: Outdoor lighting makes it easy for you to get around your yard at night. No more fumbling around in the dark trying to find your way!
- Comfort: Lighting up your yard creates a comfortable space for you and your family to spend time in at night.
- Curb appeal: Outdoor lights can accentuate certain architectural features of your home and add some nice drama. This improves its curb appeal and even helps increase the value of your property when it comes time to sell.